Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released an online application form for over 500 posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form at pnbindia.in.
PNB aims to fill a position to the post of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager).
Under this recruitment drive, a total of 535 vacancies have been notified. The application process has been started from September 8 and the last date to submit the application form is 29 September 2020.
Check PNB SO Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, and Other Details:
PNB SO Vacancy Details:
Total No. Of Vacancies - 535 Posts
- Manager (Risk) - 160 Posts
- Manager (Credit) - 200 Posts
- Senior Manager (Risk) - 40 Posts
- Senior Manager (Credit) - 50 Posts
- Manager (Treasury) - 30 Posts
- Manager (Architect) - 25 Posts
- Manager (Economic) - 10 Posts
- Manager ( HR) - 10 Posts
- Manager (Civil) - 2 Posts
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Manager - Risk- Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager - Credit-CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.* minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager - Treasury - MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/institute/CA/ ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Senior Manager - Risk - -Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF.
- Senior Manager - Credit -CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
- Manager - Civil - B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager - HR - Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Manager- Law - Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate, a minimum of 60% in aggregate, who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Manager - Architect - Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager - Economics - Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the university recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
Age Limit Required:
- Manager - 25 to 35 years
- Senior Manager - 25 to 37 years
- *Note: Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Salary Structure
- For Manager post - 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- For Senior Manager post - 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
Candidates will be selected through Online test and/or interview.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
PNB SO exam will be of 200 marks for 120 minutes. The questions will be asked from Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Professional Knowledge. The exam will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates - Rs. 175/-
- All others: Rs. 850/-
- Online registration for PNB SO post: 8 September 2020
- Last date for online registration: 29 September 2020
- Tentative Exam Date: October/November 2020