An alert for folks looking for jobs in Banks as the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to close its recruitment window for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) CRP-X 2020-21 today.
Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of IBPS PO then only a few hours are left for the registration.
The online application process had started on August 5 and August 26 is the last for the registration to the post.
Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in .
This year, IBPS released a total of 1417 vacancies.
IBPS will conduct the PO preliminary exam on October 3, 10, and 11. The result for the prelims exam will be announced in the month of November. Candidates who will qualify for the first-stage exam will have to appear for the main exam (November 28). All the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview that will be held in January-February 2021 and the provisional allotment will take place by April.
Here’s how to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020:
1. Click on the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
2. Click on the link that reads “CWE PO/MT”
3. Click on another link that reads, “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-X)” )
4. Submit your details asked on the registration form
5. Upload your documents like photograph, signature, left thumb impression and other details asked by IBPS
6. Submit your details after re-checking your details
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for further purpose
The applicant should hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university to apply for the post of IBPS PO.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 20 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.
Important Dates To Remember:
- On-line registration date -August 5 to 26
- Payment of Application Fees-August 5 to 26
- Preliminary exam admit card available- October 2020
- Online Examination Preliminary Date-October 3, 10 and 11, 2020
- Online Preliminary exam released date-October/ November 2020
- Main exam admit card available on -November 2020
- Online Main Examination to be held on – November 28
- Declaration of Mains Result – December 2020
- Download of call letters for interview-January 2021
- Interview to be held on-January / February 2021
- Provisional Allotment-April 2021