If you are looking for a job opportunity during coronavirus outbreak across the nation then here is a good opportunity for aspirants as Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh started recruitment drive.
Yes, you read right, the vacancies have been invited for various posts of Assistant Professor and GDMO. The vacancies have been released in the wake of COVID-19 and the positions will also be filled in COVID Hospitals in the state.
However, the work duration for this opportunity is one year. Interested candidates can apply for the positions only after going through the official notification.
Under this recruitment drive, there will be 1184 vacancies out for Assistant Professor and GDMO post. Candidates will be recruited in Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospital which come under the Directorate of Medical Education and APVVP Hospitals.
Interested candidates can apply now as the application link has been activated at health.ap.gov.in and will remain continue till April 19, 2020.
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- General Duty Medical Officer - 592 Posts
- Specialists in General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine - 400 Posts
- Specialists in Anesthesiology - 192 Posts
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- General Duty Medical Officer -MBBS
- Pulmonary Medicine - MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine.
- Specialists in Anesthesiology - MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology.
- Specialists in General Medicine - MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine
Selection Criteria for Assistant Professor and GDMO posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
Qualified aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs. 1,10, 000/-for Specialists and Rs.53,945/-for General Duty Medical Officers
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- OC - 40 years
- SC/ST/BC - 45 years
- Ex-Serviceman - 50 years
- Online submission of application begins on: 14 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 19 April 2020