Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited application form for 12th pass candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for 1279 vacancies on or before April 9, 2020.
KPSC has released a job opportunity for the post of Junior Assistant/SDA (RPS & HK). The application process for thousands of vacancies will begin from March 9, 2020.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- RPC – 1080 Posts
- HK – 199 Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed class 12th from a recognized board and also have Diploma & ITI concerned subject from a recognized institute can submit their application form.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit –
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years. Age relaxation to the post will be given to the reserved category as per the government norms.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
To apply for the vacancies candidates are advised to visit the official website of KPSC at kpsc.kar.nic.in. The online registration for the post of KPSC Recruitment will be done in the prescribed format on or before April 9, 2020.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/-+35/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-+35/-
Important Dates To Remember:
- Commencement of submission of online application for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 March 2020
- Last date to submit the online application form for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application fee for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 13 April 2020