SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon start the online registration process for Constable (GD) posts on its official website on March 25, 2021.
Candidates who will qualify for the exam will be posted as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles.
According to the reports, the online application process for Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, NIA, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles exam 2020, on March 25.
Once the online registration link gets activated, candidates can submit their application forms at ssc.nic.in on or before May 10.
Important points to be checked before online registration for SSC Constable (GD):
- The minimum qualification required to apply for the SSC upcoming vacancy is Class 10.
- The examination will be a computer-based test.
- The online test will be held from August 2 to August 25.
- Candidates will be selected for the Constable (GD) post through the computer-based test, physical efficiency test, physical standard test, and medical examination.
- Candidates who will qualify for the examination will get a pay scale of Rs 21,700- 69,100.
- The computer-based test will be held in English and Hindi only.
- Before the examination, SSC will release the mock test for CBT.
- Candidates who qualify for the computer-based test will be eligible to appear for the other selection tests.
- The physical efficiency test will be held at various centres decided by the CAPFs.
- The number of shortlisted candidates for PET, PST based on merit in the computer-based exam will be around 10 times the number of vacancies released by the Commission.