The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has invited application form from both male and female candidates who want to join the SSB. Under this recruitment drive, SSB will fill a total of 1522 vacancies on multiple positions.
Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and minimum education qualification required for SSB Recruitment 2020.
The application process has already begun and the last date for online registration is September 27.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply through the official website at ssbrectt.gov.in.
The selection to 1522 posts will be done on the basis of the candidate’s physical efficiency test (PET), physical standard test (PST), documentation, written exam, detailed medical exam (DME).
SSB recruitment 2020: Post wise vacancies
- Constable (Driver)- male: 574
- Constable (Veterinary)- 161
- Constable (Cook) Male- 232
- Constable (Cook) Female- 26
- Constable (Safaiwala) Male- 89
- Constable (Safaiwala) Female- 28
- Constable (Water Carrier) Male- 101
- Constable (Water Carrier) Female- 12
- Constable (Laboratory Assistant): 21
- Constable (Ayah) Female Only- 5
- Constable (Washerman) Male- 92
- Constable (Washerman) Female- 28
- Constable (Barber) Male- 75
- Constable (Barber) Female- 12
- Constable (Carpenter)- 3
- Constable (Plumber)- 1
- Constable (Painter)- 12
- Constable (Tailor)- 20
- Constable (Cobbler)- 20
- Constable (Gardener)- 9
- Constable (Waiter) Male- 1
Eligibility Criteria Required for SSB Recruitment 2020:
The minimum educational qualification required for SSB recruitment drive is 10th pass or its equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
Age Limit Required:
The minimum age limit required to apply for SSB Recruitment 2020 is 18 years while the upper age limit for several posts is 25 years.
SSB Constable recruitment 2020: Salary
Candidates who have qualified the exam will get a monthly salary in the range of Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100 as per the seventh CPC.