Reserve Bank of India will soon start an application window for the positions of Consultant, Specialist, Analyst on its official website. Candidates who want to work in the prominent bank of India then they should check the eligibility criteria required for the posts.
As per the notification, RBI will begin the online application process from April 9, 2020, onwards. So, by visiting the official website candidates can register themselves for any of the posts released at rbi.org.in.
Candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing of the application window i.e. April 29 because at the last moment RBI’s official website will make you face trouble due to the heavy traffic on the page.
RBI 2020 Vacancy Details:
Total number of posts: 39
- Consultant - Applied Maths - 3 Posts
- Consultant - Applied Econometrics - 3 Posts
- Data Analyst/MPD - 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO - 2 Posts
- Project Administrator - 5 Posts
- Network Administrator - 6 Posts
- Economist - Macroeconomic Modelling - 1 Post
- IS Auditor - 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit - 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist - 1 Post
- System Administrator - 9 Posts
RBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the posts candidates should thoroughly read the official notification and check educational qualification and other criteria required for RBI 2020 jobs.
- Online submission of application form for RBI Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 29 April 2020