A job opportunity for the post of Paramedical has been released by Western Railway (WR) on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies released at wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The application forms can be submitted between September 12 and September 17, 2020.
The vacancies will be filled to the post of Nursing Superintendent and Clinical Psychologist at Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central.
Check Western Railway Paramedical Vacancy Details 2020:
- Nursing Superintendent - 16 Posts
- Clinical Psychologis - 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Superintendent and & Clinical Psychologist Posts
- For Nursing Superintendent – Candidate should hold a certificate of Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds
- For Clinical Psychologist - Aspirant should hold a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology from a recognized university
Selected candidates will get the remuneration according to their post.
- Nursing Superintendent - Rs. 44,900 + admissible Allowance
- Clinical Psychologist - Rs. 35400 + admissible allowances
A Telephonic or WhatsApp interview will be conducted by Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway. After interview, final names will be shortlisted.
Here’s how to apply for Western Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form at http://188.8.131.52/bct(ekarmik). The application form can be submitted from September 12 to September 17, 2020.
- Starting Date of Application - 12 September 2020
- Last Date of Application - 17 September 2020
- Interviews will be held from - 19 September 2020 onwards