Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) has released a job notification on its official website. Interested candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format on or before November 15, 2020.
NCL invited a total of 480 vacancies for the post of Apprentices. Candidates who want to apply for the should check the application process, qualification, age limit, and other important details.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- HEMM - 120 Posts
- Mine Electrician - 120 Posts
- Mine Welder - 120 Posts
- Data Entry Operator - 120 Posts
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- HEMM, Mine Electrician - 12th passed from a recognzied Board.
- Mine Welder, Data Entry Operator - 10th passed from a recognzied Board.
Age Limit Required:
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post of an apprentice is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 24 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per government norms.
Here’s how to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form at nclcil.in. The registration can be done on or before November 15, 2020. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of their application form.
- Commencement of submission of application: 16 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 October 2020