Nabard Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, NABARD has released a job opportunity for graduates. Interested candidates should check the official notification released at nabard.org.
The application form can be submitted on or before August 23, 2020. Candidates should keep note that aspirants who fulfilled the eligibility criteria can only apply for the vacancies released by NABARD.
NABARD released a total of 9 posts for Specialist Consultant posts on its website.
Check NABARD Vacancy Details 2020:
- Project Manager – Application Management—1 posts
- Senior Analyst – Network/SDWAN Operations—1 posts
- Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations—1 posts
- Additional Chief Risk Manager—2 posts
- Project Manager – IT Operations/ infrastructure services—1 posts
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant—1 posts
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM)—1 posts
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM)—1 posts
- Risk Managers—4 posts
Eligibility Criteria Required for NABARD 2020:
Candidates must be graduated from the recognized university. To check complete details about the eligibility criteria, candidates can click here.
NABARD Recruitment 2020: Application Fees
Candidates belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs 800 while aspirants of reserved category will have to pay Rs 50/-.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. To know more details about the selection procedure, click here.
NABARD Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Opening date of application: August 7, 2020
- Closing date of application: August 23, 2020