Looking for a government job or do you have an MBBS degree? If yes, then Central Railways has invited application forms for the post of Doctor on its official website. The selection for the post of Doctor will be filled via WhatsApp interview.
The posts have been released for quarantine facilities at 3 locations in Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before May 3, 2020.
The priority will be given to the retired doctors who are below 65 years/if not then open market.
Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Sports Hostel Parel - 1 Post
- Isolation Ward - DRH Kalyan - 9 Posts
- RPF Barrack, Muland - 2 Posts
- S & T Inst. Byculla - 2 Posts
Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- He/she should hold the degree in Medical i.e. MBBS
- He/she should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship
Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- For Open Category - 50 years
- For Retired Railway/Govt Doctors - 65 years
Candidates who will qualify the CMP and Retired Railway Doctor post will get the salary of Rs. 75,000/-.
- Application form can be sent via email to the designated email: 03 May 2020
- Date and time of recorded WhatsApp Conference Call Interview of selected candidates - 06 May 2020
- Time for WhatsApp Interview - 10 AM to 6 PM
Know how to apply for Central Railway Doctor Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who have carefully checked the notification and interested in the post can apply for the posts by sending applications in the standard format along to the email id [email protected] on or before 03 May 2020.
Due to coronavirus outbreak across the country, several jobs for medical healthcare has been invited by Indian Railways on its official website.