When it comes to cricke, the Bollywood audience has seen two biopics so far on two famous cricketers MS Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar. The filmmakers showed that aspects of their lives that were unknown for their fans. Today we are going to tell you about other five cricketers, biopics on whom will surely break box office records.
1. Yuvraj Singh - The most loved and one of the most popular cricketers in India, Yuvraj Singh should have a biopic. His life has been great from his struggling start in the mid of his parent's separation and then his unmatchable success on the cricket ground. He was diagnosed with cancer, his comeback, love life there are many things that should be shown in his biopic.
2. Sourav Ganguly - The Bengal Tiger of Indian cricket field, this man taught the Indian team to win matches overseas also under his captaincy. Even Kapil Dev has said that Ganguly gave an attitude to the team to fight back. His captaincy skills and achievements and then his break down in the career. All aspects are good enough for the biopic.
3. Kapil Dev - The hero of 1983 World Cup win, his match-winning innings to his captaincy on the cricket ground is unmatchable. Kapil Dev's all-around performance made his an inspiration for many. Well, it is being told filmmaker Kabir Khan is making a film on 1983 world cup team, and Ranveer Singh could be seen playing Kapil Dev's role.
4. Virender Sehwag - The most explosive batsman in Indian cricket history, he always comes on fourth gear whenever he comes to bat. He has that eligibility to hit even the first ball of the match to out of the ground. He even made a record of hitting every first ball of 2011 world cup to the boundary. He has two triple centuries in test cricket and one double hundred in ODI.
5. Virat Kohli - The run machine of Indian cricket, now what we should say about this man. Virat Kohli started from zero and now he is the hero of India. He is someone who has not seen on silver screen but still, he is no lesser than any hero. His personal life, love life, cricket life and brand value are enough to show in his biopic.