The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has put out the result of the Forest Guard exam 2020 on its official website. Candidates who appeared on the examination can check their results from the official website.
It is to be noted that candidates who cleared the examination will have to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test/ Trade Test. The PET schedule will be released later.
The Board conducted the Forest Guard exam on December 11 in two shifts — 10.00 am to 12 noon and 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
With this recruitment drive, the RSMSSB aims to fill up a total of 2,646 vacancies state’s Forest Department.
RSMSSB Forest Guard 2020: here’s how to check
- Go to the official portal - rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, search and click on the result tab
- Then click on the RSMSSB Forest Guard 2020 result link
- The RSMSSB Forest Guard 2020 result will be displayed on the screen
- Check and download the RSMSSB Forest Guard 2020 result
- Take a printout of RSMSSB Forest Guard 2020 result for future references
Here’s the direct link for the RSMSSB Forest Guard 2020 result.
It should be noted that the results will be opened in PDF format. Candidates can check their results by searching for their roll number. Cutoff marks are also included in the file.
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of RSMSSB.