This week of the popular reality show Bigg Boss 11 is almost coming to an end and in the last night's episode of the show the captain of the week was finally announced. The contestants to be sent to the kaal kothari were also mutually decided by all the housemates of the house. The contestants enjoyed their time in the pool and everyone became excited to see the female contestants in the bikini.
For those audience who did not watched the last night's episode of the reality show, here are the highlights of the episode that entertained the audience in the form of 5 Catch points.
Check them out:
1. Benafsha and Priyank were seen talking to each other and she asked him to discuss about his feelings . During night, she talked about her boyfriend Varun Sood and said that he pamper her a lot and would do anything for her but for her Priyank is different. She said, “If you like something, then you do it without thinking.” Meanwhile Puneesh and Bandgi went to the bathroom and locked the door.
2. Hiten and Shilpa talked about Akash and his behaviour and they said that he is doing it purposely because he is not a kid. Shilpa also talked about Vikas to Arshi and said that he is trying to act all nice with her because he want to gain attention from everyone.
3. Priyank suggested everyone to jump into the pool and Sapna asked the girls to wear bikinis and later everyone jumps into the pool where Bandgi and Puneesh were seen romancing in the pool. They raced with each other and sang the song “Yeh Bigg Boss ka ghar hai.”
4. Captaincy task takes place in which Bandgi emerged out to be the winner and became the next captain of the house.
5. After the captaincy got over, the housemates were asked 2 names by the Bigg Boss whom they feel have not performed well in the task and deserve to go to the kaal kothari. Housemates choose Arshi and Shilpa but later the captain Bandgi was asked to remove one name and add another name and also announce the third name. Later, Luv, Akash and Shilpa were sent to the jail.
For more news related to Bigg Boss 11, stay tuned!