Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has shared a job notification on its official website for graduate aspirants. The latest recruitment drive has released for the post of Assessor, Assistant Engineer and Junior Assistant /Accounts against advertisement number 01/2020, 02/2020 and 03/2020.
Under this recruitment drive, a total of 2400 vacancies are notified for the various posts like Assessor post, AE, Junior Assistant posts.
TANGEDCO Vacancy Details
- Assessor - 1300 Posts
- Junior Assistant /Accounts - 500 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Electrical - 400 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Mechanical - 125 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Civil - 75 Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the above posts released by TANGEDCO can submit their application form at www.tangedco.gov.in from 10 January to 10 February 2020.
The last date to submit the application fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank is 13 February 2020.
The application process for TANGEDCO AE Online Application will start from 24 January and will continue till 24 February 2020. While the last date for the submission of the examination fee is 27 February 2020.
Candidates who wish to apply for TANGEDCO Junior Assistant post will have to submit their application form from 10 February 2020 and the last of applications is 09 March 2020.
- Notification Number - 1/2020, 02/2020 and 03/2020
Junior Assistant post
- Online Application form submission date – 10 February 2020
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank – 12 March 2020
- Starting Date of Online Application – 10 January 2020
- Online application fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank – 13 February 2020
- Application begins on – 24 January 2020
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank – 09 March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Assessor, AE, and Junior Assistant Posts
Aspirants who hold a Degree in the field of Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce (along with abilities of the proper reading of meter and cycling) can apply for the post
He/she should hold adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Assistant Engineer (AE) post
Candidates with Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT/Civil/Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
Junior Assistant /Accounts
B.Com Passed are eligible to apply for the position.
- SC, SC(A), ST Candidates, Destitute widows, Ex-Servicemen and Differently abled persons of all castes – 18 to 35 Years
- MBC/DC Candidates - 18 to 32 Years
- ‘Others’ (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC) – 18 to 30 years
Selection Procedure for Assessor, AE, and Junior Assistant Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test.
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC - Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA, ST – Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widow and Differently abled persons– Rs. 500/-