The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has already released the application form for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) CRP-X. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria to apply for the vacancy.
The application form can be submitted till August 26. Therefore, aspirants are advised to apply for the post of PO on or before the closing of the registration window.
To submit the applications, candidates are required to visit the official website at ibps.in.
Here’s how to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in
- Click on the link which says, “CWE PO/MT”
- Click on the application link, “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-X)”
- Look for New registrations option and then click on it
- Submit your details asked on the page
- Your provisional id and password will be generated.
- Now, complete your registration process by using provisional registration number and password
- Upload your documents asked on the page like photo and signature
- Complete payment process
- Submit your complete application form
- Save your details for future purpose
Other important details related to IBPS PO exam 2020:
- Online registration begins: August 5, 2020
- Last date for registration: August 26, 2020
- Admit card available: September 2020
- Pre-exam training: September 21 to 26
- IBPS PO preliminary exam date: October 3, 10 and 11
- IBPS PO preliminary exam result: November 2020
- IBPS PO main exam: November 28
- IBPS PO main exam result: Between December 2020-January 2021 (not confirmed)
- IBPS PO interview of shortlisted candidates: January-February 2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2021
Note: To know more details about IBPS PO vacancy candidates can click here to read official notification.