A job opportunity released by the Union Public Service Commission for the Engineering aspirants. Candidates who hold the degree of Engineering can apply for the posts at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC invited a total of 500 Engineering posts and will start the application process for the UPSC Engineering Services Examination (UPSC) from September 25 at upsc.gov.in.
The selected aspirants will get a job under the central government. The preliminary examination for the post of UPSC ESE will be held on January 5, 2020, and the admit card for the same will be released on December 2019.
To apply for 500 vacancies released by UPSC, candidates should check whether they are eligible for the post or not.
Here’s how to apply for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link which says Engineering Services Examination link
3. Submit the application form available in two parts i.e. Part I and Part II
4. Enter the details asked on the form
5. Upload documents like photo and signature asked in the prescribed format.
6. Make fee payment
7. Download the application form and take a printout for further purpose
Interested candidates should hold a degree in engineering from a recognised university.
Age Limit Required:
Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and should not have attained the age of 30 years on August 1, 2019.