The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the recruitment for the post of assistant commandants (executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Now, the application process for the post has begun, therefore, aspirants can apply for the post on the official website.
As per the notification, the recruitment process has started to fill a tentative number of vacancy released on UPSC, i.e. 10.
After applying for the UPSC departmental competitive exam, candidates will have to submit the hard copy of their application forms with their documents that have been asked by the Commission. Candidates will have to send their form to the CISF office.
Note: Candidates can check the address of the CISF office only at the website.
Here’s how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of CISF
3. Register yourself to submit the application form
4. Submit your application form
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Select the payment mode to pay the fees
7. Click on Ok
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their total marks scored in their written exam, physical and medical standard tests or Personality/Interview.