The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is soon to release the answer key for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam 2019. The CBSE CTET 2019 exam was held on December 8, 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to know whether responses are correct or not only at cbse.nic.in.
This year, CBSE conducted the CTET December exam in 110 cities across the nation. As per the reports, over 28 lakh candidates had appeared for the CTET exam.
Notably, the CTET exam held twice in a year and selected candidates will get the teacher eligibility certificate to become a teacher.
Here’s how to download CBSE CTET Answer Key 2019:
1. Open the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in
2. Click on the link to download your CTET Answer Key December 2019
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Your answer key will appear on the website
5. Download and take a printout of for further use
As per the official notification, "There after the Candidates can also seek a photocopy of their OMR Sheet of CTET along with calculation sheet by paying fee of Rs.500/- per OMR, by way of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi."