Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 result are expected to be declared in the second week of January 2017. The exam was held on Sunday, 4 December 2016. Once the results are declared, candidates will be able to download their scorecards from the official website.
The scorecard will be consist of the following details:
1. Scaled Score of Verbal Ability Section
2. Percentile of Verbal Ability Section
3. Scaled Score of Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation Section (LRDI)
4. Percentile of Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation Section (LRDI)
5. Scaled Score of Quantitative Ability section
6. Percentile of Quantitative Ability Section
7. Overall Scaled Score
8. Overall Percentile
This year, Verbal section of the paper had 24 questions in the first part and 10 questions in second part, LRDI section had two parts with 16 questions in each part - total 32 questions while Quant section had 34 questions.
Over the last few days, rumours of CAT paper being leaked emerged. IIM Bangalore, however, denied all such rumours and called it an isolated event. "We wish to inform and assure everyone that the CAT Exam 2016 has concluded successfully. There was one incident of malpractice that was promptly detected and has been dealt with by initiating the due procedure of law. This incident has in no manner compromised the integrity of the Test and the CAT Administration requests you not to pay any heed to rumours or insinuations in this regard," stated a notice on the official CAT website.