Speculations regarding Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's alleged plans to wed have been doing the rounds for a while now.
Now, according to the latest media buzz, the couple is finally set to tie the knot in April. According to a leading daily, Karan and Bipasha have sought permission from their respective families to wed each other and are planning on a low-key event.
Here are some details about their upcoming wedding:
1. Mehendi will take place on 28 April at Villa 69 in Juhu.
2. It will be a morning wedding at Bipasha's residence on 29 April in Mumbai and the ceremony will be conducted according to Bengali rituals.
3. Since Bipasha is a little superstitious when it comes to relationships, both the actress and Karan have decided not to invite many guests to the wedding. It will be a family affair.
4. However, the couple has planned a big star-studded reception and invitations are expected to be rolled out next week.
5. The reception will be held on the evening of the wedding at St. Regis in Lower Parel.
6. Bipasha's close friend designer Rocky S will design her wedding attire.