Punjab National Bank (PNB) has started its online application link for the post of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager). Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form at pnbindia.in.
Therefore, aspirants who wanted to apply for the post of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager) should submit their application form on or before September 29, 2020.
A total of 535 vacancies will be filled under this recruitment of PNB for SO post.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancies - 535 Posts
- Manager (Credit) - 200 Posts
- Manager (Treasury) - 30 Posts
- Manager (Architect) - 25 Posts
- Senior Manager (Risk) - 40 Posts
- Senior Manager (Credit) - 50 Posts
- Manager (Risk) - 160 Posts
- Manager (Civil) - 2 Posts
- Manager (Economic) - 10 Posts
- Manager ( HR) - 10 Posts
PNB SO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Manager post - Risk- Candidates should hold a Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate from a recognized university
- Manager - Credit- Applicants should hold a CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.* minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager - Civil – Aspirants who hold the B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies can submit their application form.
- Manager - HR - Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Manager - Economics - Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the university recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Manager - Treasury - MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/institute/CA/ ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager- Law - Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate, a minimum of 60% in aggregate, who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Manager - Architect - Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Senior Manager - Risk - -Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF.
- Senior Manager - Credit -CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Manager - 25 to 35 years
- Senior Manager - 25 to 37 years
- Online application process: 8 September 2020
- Last date for online registration: 29 September 2020
- Tentative Exam Date: October/November 2020
- Note: Reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation as per government norms.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Salary
Selected candidates will get the following salary according to the post.
- Manager - 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager - 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be qualified for the post of PNB SO Recruitment 2020 based on their performance in online test and/or interview.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates - Rs. 175/-
- All others: Rs. 850/-
PNB SO exam will comprise of 200 marks of 120 minutes. The questions will be asked from Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Professional Knowledge.
PNB So exam will be available bilingually, i.e. Hindi and English (except for English language test)
Candidates should keep note that there will be a deduction of one-fourth or 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Here’s how to apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their dully form between September 8 and September 29, 2020, at pnbindia.in.
Also Read: IBPS Officer Scale Recruitment 2020: Exam postponement notification withdrawn; check latest update