The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has opened its online recruitment window for Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) and Constable (Motor Mechanic) posts in Group C. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies through the official website of ITBP.
With this recruitment drive, the Force aims to fill a total of 186 vacancies, of which, 28 vacancies are for Head Constable and 158 for Constable post.
ITBP HCM recruitment 2022: Age Limit
To be eligible, candidates must be between 18 years to 25 years of age as on November 27, 2022.
ITBP HCM recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
Constable: Candidates who have cleared Class 12 and have certificate in motor mechanic with 3 years of experience can apply for the post. A diploma in Automobile Engineering is also mandatory.
Head Constable: Candidates who have passed Class 10 and have ITI certificate in relevant trade can apply for the post.
ITBP HCM recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The ITBP will shortlist candidates on the basis of three phases - Phase 1- PET/PST, Phase 2- document verification, written exam, practice (skill) test, merit list and Phase 3- medical exam.
ITBP HCM recruitment 2022: Application Fee
UR/OBC/EWS category candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee, whereas SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and female candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
ITBP HCM recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to the official website of ITBP - recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- On the homepage, search and click on the ‘New User Registration’
- Register on the ITBP portal
- Then login on the portal and apply for the desired post
- Fill the ITBP HCM recruitment 2022 application form, upload required documents, and the pay fee
- Submit the ITBP HCM recruitment 2022 application form after rechecking
- Download the ITBP HCM recruitment 2022 application form and take a printout for future reference
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of ITBP.
Also read: ITBP recruitment 2022: Apply for Head Constable posts; all details here