The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force or ITBP has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Head Constable. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies through the official website of ITBP. The last date to apply for the post is November 11, 2022.
With this recruitment drive, ITBP aims to fill up a total of 23 vacancies of Head Constable (Education and Stress Counsellor), of which, 20 vacancies are for male candidates and 3 for female candidates.
ITBP recruitment 2022: Age Limit
To be eligible for the post, candidates must be more than 20 years of age. The maximum age limit is 25 years as on November 11, 2022.
ITBP recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
Candidates should have a degree in psychology as a subject or degree in Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Teaching or equivalent from a government-recognized institution.
ITBP recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS categories will have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee, whereas those from SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
ITBP recruitment 2022: Selection Process
There are three phases of selecting candidates - Phase 1- PET/PST, Phase 2- written exam, Phase 3- document verification and medical exam.
ITBP recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to the official website - recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- On the homepage, search and click on ‘NEW USER REGISTRATION’ and register on the portal
- Login on the portal and apply for the desired post
- Fill out the ITBP recruitment 2022 application form, upload the required documents, pay the fee and click on the submit button
- Download the ITBP recruitment 2022 application form and take a printout for future reference
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of ITBP.