The Gujarat Public Service Commission, GPSC has released a job opportunity for Bachelor’s degree holders. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before December 1, 2020.
The online application process has started for the posts of Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar, class-3. Under this recruitment drive, GPSC aims to fill a total of 257 vacancies.
GPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Total posts: 257 posts
Name of the post:
Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3
Eligibility Criteria Required for GPSC Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India.
He or she should hold a basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967;
Also, an aspirant should possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi.
Selected aspirants will get a fixed payment for five years 38090, Pay matrix level No.7 -Rs 39,900-1,26,600 (According to 7th Pay Commission).
Age limit criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2020:
As per the GPSC advertisement, a candidate must have completed 20 years while the maximum age limit required to apply for the post is 35 years.
Here’s how to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2020
1. Visit the official website of GPSC at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
2. Click on the apply online option shown on the page
3. A new page will ask you to select the “Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3" from the list
4. Submit your application form in the prescribed format
5. Make online fee payment after submission of relevant documents
6. Click on submit
7. Download your application form and also take a printout for further purpose
Important dates to remember:
- Online registration last date: December 1, 2020
- Tentative date of exam: April 18, 2021
- Tentative date of mains written exam: August 8, 2021, and August 22
- Tentative month of mains written examination Result: November-2021