DRDO Recruitment 2021: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited an online application form for those who want to join the research sector. The Centre for Fire Explosive, Environment Safety (CEFES), an Indian laboratory of the DRDO at Timarpur, Delhi released job opportunities for ITI Apprenticeship.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to visit the official website of CFEES to apply for the vacancy.
Under this recruitment drive, DRDO will fill a total of 38 vacancies. Out of the total posts, 3 vacancies were released for Machine Motor Vehicle (MMV), 4 vacancies released for Draughtsman (Civil), 5 vacancies for Electronic Machine, 6 vacancies for Instrument Machine Mechatronics, 14 vacancies for Computer Operating and Programming Assistant, and 6 vacancies in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
The last date for the submission of the online application form is August 29, 2021. Eligible candidates can submit their online application form at drdo.gov.in.
DRDO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- Machine Motor Vehicle (MMV)- 3 vacancies
- Draughtsman (Civil)- 4 vacancies
- Electronic Machine- 5 vacancies
- Instrument Machine Mechatronics- 6 vacancies
- Computer Operating and Programming Assistant- 14 vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)-6 vacancies
DRDO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette notification of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship- with a minimum two-year duration except for COPA.
Also, candidates must have passed the Class 10th exam with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
DRDO Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the unreserved candidates is 27, for OBC is 30 for SC/ST is 32 and for PED is 37.
DRDO Recruitment 2021: Monthly Stipend
Selected candidates will get a monthly stipend of Rs 7700 for COPA and for the other trades Rs 8050 per month.
DRDO Recruitment 2021: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website of DRDO at https://rac.gov.in/
- Click on the link which says, “CFEES, Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for apprenticeship training”
- Submit your details to generate login id and password
- Complete your application form
- Upload your scanned documents
- Make application fee payment
- Submit the application form
- Download the application form and take a printout for further purpose
DRDO Recruitment 2021: Important dates
Submission of online application form: August 9, 2021
Last date for online application: August 29, 2021
Also Read: SPEED NEWS UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies released for Assistant Director, Research Officer posts; pay matrix as per 7th CPC