Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)has released a notification asking eligible candidates to apply for MTS posts, for deployment at the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bilaspur.
Those who are interested can register for the same at the official website of BECIL - becil.com. The application process has already started and will end on August 18, 2022.
With this recruitment drive, BECIL aims to fill up a total of 50 MTS vacancies in its organisation.
BECIL recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to the official website of BECIL - becilregistration.com
- On the homepage, click on New Registration and follow the registration process
- Then login to the portal and apply for the post
- Upload the requested documents, pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of BECIL recruitment 2022 application form for future reference
BECIL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Class 10 from a government recognised institution. They must have worked in a 100 bedded hospital for a minimum period of 12 months.
The upper age limit required for the post of BECIL MTS Recruitment is 45 years.
As per the official notification, local bonafide Himachali candidates who have worked or are currently working in the same capacity hospital will be given preference.
General/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 750, whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/EWS/PH category are required to pay Rs 450.
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of BECIL - becil.com.