MPPSC Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has notified vacancies for Gynaecology Specialists post. The application process started on August 8, and the last date to submit the application form is September 7, 2022.
Interested candidates can apply online for the MPPSC Recruitment 2022 through the official website.
The Commission has allowed candidates to edit their application forms from August 16 to September 9. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 153 Gynaecology Specialist posts.
MPPSC recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to MPPSC's official website - mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” available on the homepage
- Then click on the application link available against the Gynaecology Specialist post
- Register on the portal and fill out the application form
- Pay the MPPSC recruitment 2022 application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of MPPSC recruitment 2022 application form for future reference
MPPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the Gynaecology Specialist post should have done a Post-Graduate Diploma in the concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidates should be between 21-40 years of age as on 1 January 2023.
General category candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 2000, whereas Rs 1000 is applicable for those who belonged to the reserved category.
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website of MPPSC - mppsc.nic.in.