A government job opportunity has been released by the Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept, Andhra Pradesh for the post of Gram Volunteer on its official website. Candidates who want to work as a Grama/Ward Volunteer can apply for a whopping recruitment drive released at gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
The online registration link for the posts has been activated on April 20, 2020. The last date to apply for the vacancies is April 24, 2020.
Under this recruitment drive, there are 10,700 vacancies for the post of Grama/Ward Volunteers due to the crisis of the outbreak of COVID-19.
Through this job opportunity, the government is hiring candidates for the role of the Village/Ward Volunteers in delivering the services to the doorsteps of Households during this havoc. This is the urgent hiring that has been invited by the Andhra Pradesh due to resignation, including other reasons.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total posts: 10,700 vacancies
- Urban - 5500 Posts
- Rural - 5200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Required for AP Grama Volunteer:
- Tribal - Candidate should be 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- Rural - Applicant must be Inter Passed from a recognized Board.
- Urban - Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized Board.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Age Limit –
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years.
Important Dates To Keep In Mind:
- Notification Publish Date: 20 April 2020
- Online Application Begins: 20 April 2020
- Last date to submit application form: 24 April 2020
- Scrutiny of applications By 25 April 2020
- Interviews by selection committees 27 April 2020 to 29 April 2020
- Intimation letters to selected volunteers 27 April 2020 to 29 April 2020
- The positioning of volunteers 01 May 2020
Also Read: Jobs amid COVID-19 lockdown: 1184 vacancies released for Assistant Professor, GDMO posts; apply now