AIIMS Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh has invited a job application for the post of Faculty. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post.
The online application form can be submitted through the official website- aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in.
Candidates are advised to get register themselves on or before May 16.
AIIMS Andhra Pradesh has released a total of 119 vacancies for the post of Faculty in various departments.
AIIMS AP Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Total post- 119 vacancies
- Professor- 29
- Associate Professor- 27
- Additional Professor- 18
- Assistant Professor- 45
AIIMS Faculty recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification required:
To apply for the post of Faculty, candidates must hold a medical qualification included in Schedule I or II or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
Applicants who have a post-graduation degree- MD/MS are also eligible to apply for the post.
Age Limit Required:
The upper age limit for the post of Professor and Additional Professor is 58 years. The maximum age limit required for the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor is 50 years.
Here’s how to apply for AIIMS Faculty Recruitment 2021:
1. Visit the official website of AIIMS Andhra Pradesh- aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in
2. Click on the link which says, “Faculty Recruitment – Corrigendum & Addendum dated 03.05.2021 for the ongoing Faculty Recruitment…”
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your application form
5. Upload all the relevant documents
6. Make application fee payment
7. Submit your application form
8. Download your submitted application form
9. If required, then take a printout for further reference.
For UR/EWS/OBC- Rs 3000
For SC/ST- Rs 2500
For PwD- Fee exempted
AIIMS Faculty recruitment 2021: Salary
Candidates who will qualify for the exam will get the salary as per the 7th CPC. The minimum monthly remuneration between Rs 1,01,500 to Rs 1,68,900 based on the post.