You must have come across several bizarre and shocking stories on Internet but this viral story will chill down your spine. A terrifying incident has been reported in China where a family got scared after seeing a head full of hair hanging from the ceiling of their house. The whole scene was quite similar to a horror movie.
Later, the couple came to know that it was the head of the daughter who got her head stuck in the hole and could not take it out afterward.
The entire incident was recorded by the firefighters and is now going viral on social media.
Also Read: Parrot flies away with mobile phone; what happens next will blow your mind!
Reportedly, the girl saw the hole in the first-floor living room of her house in Puding county in southwest China’s Guizhou province. However, the whole was left for a vent installation of an extraction fan.
The girl was not aware about the fan was supposed to be put there, hence, she put her head inside it. Unfortunately, the girl's head got stuck in it after she peeped through the hole.
After seeing the girl’s head, her parents called the firefighters to rescue their daughter. When the firefighters reached the location, they also left shocked after seeing the head covered in long hair jutting out from an 8-inch-wide hole on the wall.
Check out the video:
In the video, one of the firefighters tried to free the girl by pushing her head from the other side but failed. Finally, after 40 minutes, the girl was rescued by applying hair oil to her head. She was then rushed to the hospital, where it was seen that the girl sustained a nose injury.
Meanwhile, the horrific scene like a horror movie has gone viral on social media.
A video of the entire incident recorded by the firefighters is going viral. In this video, a head with long hair is seen protruding from the wall. One of the crew members tried to free her by pushing her head from the other side but failed in the attempt. After this, an attempt was made to break the wall, but to no avail.
Finally, after 40 minutes, the girl was rescued by applying hair oil to her head. She was immediately taken to the hospital, where it was seen that the girl sustained injuries on her nose. Fortunately, the rest of her body was largely unharmed. While people watching the video were greatly relieved that the girl had been safely rescued, they said that it was a horrific scene resembling a horror movie. Some people even commented that they would’ve had a heart attack had they been a witness to the scene.
Also Read: Horrifying! Alligator grabs woman zookeeper's hand during birthday party; know what happens next