Chhath is celebrated six days after Diwali with the worshiping of the sun, is primarily celebrated in Bihar, Jharkhand, eastern Uttar Pradesh, and some parts of Nepal between October and November to bring peace and prosperity to the family.
The festival, which starts on the Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha, is celebrated till Saptami Tithi. It starts with ‘Nahay Khay’ and ends with ‘Usha Arghya’, which is the last day of Chhath on 20 November. On this day, Vratis eat satvik food.
After Diwali celebrations, it’s time to celebrate the Chhath festival. Chhath is primarily celebrated in Bihar, eastern Uttar Pradesh, and Jharkhand, and some parts of Nepal also. The festival celebrations begin with the worshipping of the sun.
Chhath puja starts on the Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha and is celebrated till Saptami Tithi. It starts with ‘Nahay Khay’ and ends with ‘Usha Arghya’, which will be observed on November 20, 2020. On this day, devotees eat satvik food to offer their prayers to Chhath maiya.
Chhath is celebrated six days after Diwali. It is dedicated to the Sun and his wives Usha and Sandhya.
To commemorate the festival, the demand for Bhojpuri Chhath songs also in top trends as people creates their playlist to play the Chhath songs during the festive season.
So, we have solved your problem by creating a playlist of Chhath Maiyya songs 2020.
Check out a list of songs sung by top singers:
1.Chhath Ghate Chay Piyaib by Arvind Akela Kallu, Antra Singh Priyanka
2. Aso Karab Parb Chhathi Maiya Ke Ho by Bhoomi Ray
3. Karile Nihorwa A Raja by Mahesh Pardeshi
4. Pahile Pahil Chhathi Maiya by Sharda Sinha
5. Baanjhi Kewdwa Dhaile Thaadh by Sharda Sinha
6. Chhath Ghate Chali by Khesari Lal Yadav
7. Chath Kare Aayi by Ritesh Pandey & Antra Singh
8. Sasure Me Chhath Kara by Ankush & Aarohi Geet
9. Mathe LA Daura uthai by Sunil Saurabh
10. Chhathi Mai Ke Mahima by Ankush Raja
So celebrate the Chhath festival with your family and friends!