The portfolios of the ministry have been divided in Modi cabinet and after a lot of speculations, finally, Amit Shah has got Home Minister portfolio. Rajnath Singh has been given the Defence ministry, while Nirmala Sitharaman has got Arjun Jaitley's Finance minister. Nitin Gadkari will repeat his Minister of Road Transport and Highways; and Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
PM Modi will hold the charge of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Penisions; Department of Atomic Energy, Department of Space, and All important policy issues and all the other portfolios not allocated to any minister.
Narendra Modi Cabinet 2.0 Ministers:
1. Shri Raj Nath Singh - Minister of Defence.
2. Shri Amit Shah - Minister of Home Affairs.
3. Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari - Minister of Road Transport and Highways; and Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
4. Shri D.V. Sadananda Gowda - Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
5. Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman - Minister of Finance; and Minister of Corporate Affairs.
6. Shri Ramvilas Paswan - Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
7. Shri Narendra Singh Tomar - Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare; Minister of Rural Development; and Minister of Panchayati Raj.
8. Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad - Minister of Law and Justice; Minister of Communications; and Minister of Electronics and Information Technology.
9. Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal - Minister of Food Processing Industries.
10. Shri Thaawar Chand Gehlot - Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment.
11. Dr. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar - Minister of External Affairs.
12. Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' - Minister of Human Resource Development.
13. Shri Arjun Munda - Minister of Tribal Affairs.
14. Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani - Minister of Women and Child Development; and Minister of Textiles.
15. Dr. Harsh Vardhan - Minister of Health and Family Welfare; Minister of Science and Technology; and Minister of Earth Sciences.
16. Shri Prakash Javadekar - Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change; and Minister of Information and Broadcasting.
17. Shri Piyush Goyal - Minister of Railways; and Minister of Commerce and Industry.
18. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan - Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas; and Minister of Steel.
19. Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi - Minister of Minority Affairs.
20. Shri Pralhad Joshi - Minister of Parliamentary Affairs; Minister of Coal; and Minister of Mines.
21. Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey - Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.