State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates should check the eligibility criteria required for SBI PO.
The SBI PO online application has started on November 14 and the last date to submit the application form is December 4, 2020.
This year, SBI will fill a total of 2000 vacancies under this recruitment drive. To get selected for the post of SBI PO, candidates need to qualify for the SBI PO prelims exam and the main exam followed by an interview and Group Exercises.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Total post- 2000 vacancies
- SC - 300
- ST - 150
- OBC - 540
- EWS - 200
- GEN - 810
Eligibility Criteria Required:
To apply for the post of SBI PO, candidates should be a graduate from a recognised university.
SBI PO Exam Details:
SBI will conduct the preliminary exams for PO post on December 31, 2020, and 02, 04, 05 January 2021. The admit card for the same will be released in the third week of December 2020.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the SBI PO post is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.
Selection Process for IBPS PO 2020
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
SBI PO Fee:
- Rs. 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online Application begins: November 14, 2020
- Last date for online registration: December 4, 2020
- SBI PO prelims admit card available: 3rd week of December
- SBI PO 2020 Exam Date- Preliminary: 31 December 2020 and 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
- SBI PO Preliminary Result Date: 3rd week of January 2021
- Download SBI PO Mains Admit Card: 3rd week of January 2021
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date: 29th January 2021
Note: To know more details about SBI PO post candidates should visit the official website of IBPS at sbi.co.in.