Indian Railways has announced over lakh vacancies for the aspirants till now. Around 2.3 crore applicants have been applied for the posts like Group C, D & RPF. Now, South Central Railway, Secunderabad has announced a notification for the candidates who are interested to make their career in Railways.
According to the reports, the South Central Railway has released the post of apprentice for training in various units. All the interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before 17th July 2018 on the official website.
Check out the vacancy details:
Total posts announced by South Central Railway: 4103
Here are the complete details as per the vacancy released by Railway Recruitment Board 2018:
- Fitter: 1460
- Electrician: 871
- Diesel Mechanic: 640
- Welder: 597
- AC Mechanic: 249
- Electronic Mechanic: 102
- Machinist: 74
- Carpenter: 16
- Electrical/ Electronics: 18
- MMW: 24
- MMTM: 12
- Painter: 40
Here’s how to apply for the vacancy announced by the South Central Railway 2018:
1. Open the official website of South Indian Railway at scr.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Look for the link of the vacancies announced by SCR
3. Register and login yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the official page
5. Don’t forget to submit your fees and upload your photograph
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future reference
Candidates who have cleared the SSC or Class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks can apply for the posts.
The age limit for the candidates must not exceed the age of 24 years. While the age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is five years and for OBC candidates, the age limit is three years only.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks scored in Class 10th or ITI.