Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited application forms from aspirants looking for the post of Analyst Programmer (Windows), Analyst Programmer (Frontend), IT Systems Support Engineer, and IT Engineer (Data Centre).
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application form through the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
The registration process for IBPS Recruitment 2021 for IT Engineer and other posts will start from January 16, 2021, and the last date for online application form submission is February 8, 2021.
Candidates will be called for the IBPS recruitment examination only after their application gets completely submitted on the official website.
The online exam is expected to be held in the month of February or March 2021.
IBPS Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- IT Systems Support Engineer, Post Code (03) - 1 Post
- IT Engineer (Data Centre), Post Code (04) - 2 Posts
- Analyst Programmer (Windows), Post Code (01) - 1 Post
- Analyst Programmer (Frontend), Post Code (02) - 2 Posts
Candidates who will qualify for the exam will get the following salary as per posts released by IBPS.
- For Analyst Programmer-
Basic Pay- Rs 35,000
Total salary (approx)- Rs 54,126
- Analyst Programmer (Frontend)
Basic Pay- Rs 35,400
Total salary (Approx)- Rs 54, 126
- IT Systems Support Engineer
Basic Pay- Rs 35,400
Total salary (Approx) – Rs 54, 126
- IT Engineer (Data Centre)
Basic Pay – Rs 35,400
Total salary- Rs 54,126
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS IT Engineer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- For Analyst Programmer post- Windows - Full Time B.E./ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University / Institute
- For Analyst Programmer post- Frontend - Full Time B.E./ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University / Institute
- For IT Systems Support Engineer post - Full-Time B.E./B.Tech. Degree, preferably in Computer science/IT from a recognized Institution / University with minimum 5 years’ Overall Experience in Desktop /Laptop (MS Windows with different features, Thin Client, Troubleshooting and maintenance), Server End (Basic System Administration of Windows Server and Linux Server) and Communication and Networking (Switches, Routers, WLAN, VLAN, VPN., Mail-Messaging., Network Security including Firewall, IDS, IPS etc.)
- For IT Engineer (Data Centre) post- Full Time B.E./B.Tech. Degree, preferably in Computer science/IT from a recognized Institution / University
Note: To know more details about IBPS Recruitment, read the official notification released at ibps.in.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 21 years while the maximum age limit required to apply for the post is 35 years.
Selection Process for IBPS IT Engineer and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following stages:
1. Online Test
2. Skill Test
Here’s how to Apply for IBPS IT Recruitment 2021:
To apply for the various posts released by IBPS, candidates can submit their application form released at ibps.in. Candidates are advised to submit their application form on or before February 8, 2021.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (only Online payment):
Rs. 1000/- for all candidates
- Online Application and Fee submit on - 16 January 2021
- Online Application and Fee last date - 08 February 2021
- Online Examination (Tentative) - February / March 2021
- Interviews (Tentative) - March 2021