Coronavirus has some adverse effects on education but also some positive effects for those people who are looking for government job opportunities and missed to apply for that. As of now, HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Limited (HRRL) opened its recruitment gate for multiple posts and the last date to apply for vacancies was March 24. Due to some reason, it extended the date to April 24. Once again, HRRL decided to extend the registration date in the wake of coronavirus lockdown.
So, it's a third golden chance for aspirants who have missed the second opportunity by not applying for the posts can submit now.
The new registration date for HPCL HRRL Engineer Recruitment 2020 is May 10.
Under this recruitment drive, the vacancies will be filled for the posts like Human Resource (HR), engineer, employees for the information system, and those in the legal and finance department.
Check HRRL Vacancy Details 2020:
Total posts: 72 vacancies
- Engineer- 66
- Finance- 2
- Information System- 1
- Legal Department- 1
Eligibility Criteria Required:
- For Finance Department: Candidates who want to apply for the post should have passed CA from ICAI with at least 50 percent marks.
- For Engineer post: Candidates need to hold a four-year full-time degree in Mechanical engineering with a recognized degree from AICTE.
- For HR Posts: MBA aspirants in the relevant subject can apply for the post.
- For Information System: Candidates need to hold the 4-year full-time course in BE or BTech in Electronics.
- For SC and ST: exempted from fee
- For Unreserved, EWS, OBCNC: Rs 500