Department of Forest and Wildlife, Government of NCT of Delhi has announced a job opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for government jobs at www.forest.delhigovt.nic.in.
The vacancies are released for the post of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard, and Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher. The application form will be accepted from January 14, 2020. The application link will remain active till February 13, 2020. So, candidates who want to apply for the post can submit their application form before the closing of the registration window.
Department of Forest, Government of Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 226
- Forest Guard – 211
- Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher – 11
- Forest Ranger – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Required for Forest Ranger, Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard Posts
- Forest Guard – 12th passed from a recognized board.
- Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher - 10th passed from recognized Board/Institute.
- Forest Ranger – Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from any recognized University/Institute in (i) Agriculture (ii)Botany (iii)Chemistry (iv)Computer Application/Computer Science (v)Engineering Agriculture/ Chemical/civil /Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical (vi)Environmental Science, (vii)Forestry (viii)Geology (ix)Horticulture (x)Mathematics (xi)Physics (xii)Statistics (xiii)Veterinary Science (xiv)Zoology.
Age Limit Required:
Aspirants who wish to apply for the vacancies released by Delhi Government for Forest Guard posts can check the age limit required for the vacancies.
- Forest Ranger – 30 years
- Forest Guard – 18 -27 years
- Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher - 18 -27 years
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online registration of applications for Delhi Forest Guard Jobs - 14 January 2020
- Last Date to submit an application - 13 February 2020
- Tentative dates of the computer-based online test - 12th and/or 13th March 2020
Selection Procedure for Department of Forest, Government of Delhi
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online competitive examination.