The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the result of Stenographer exam result on its official website. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check whether they have qualified the exam or not.
As per the notification released earlier, UPSSSC had announced that under this recruitment drive, a total of 352 vacancies will be filled for the post of Stenographer. UPSSSC conducted the Stenographer 2019 written exam in March 2019.
Candidates who will qualify the UPSSSC Stenographer Exam 2019 will be eligible to appear for the next round i.e. typing test followed by skill test.
As per the data provided by UPSSSC, a total of 3707 candidates have been qualified for the next round for the selection to the post.
Aspirants who had appeared for the exam can check their results of UPSSSC Stenographer exam at upsssc.gov.in.
Here’s how to check UPSSSC Stenographer Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in.
2. Click on the homepage and ‘click here to View Written Examination Result for the Post of Stenographer under the Advt 27 exam 2016’
3. Enter your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your UPSSSC stenographer result will appear
6. Download it
7. Take a printout for further purpose
Out of 3,707 selected candidates, UPSSSC will only 352 aspirants for the post of Stenographer.