The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to close its registration process for the exam National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) II, 2019 on September 3, 2019. Therefore, candidates should who are left to apply for the vacancies should submit now.
To check the notification released by UPSC candidates should visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Also, submit the application form for NDA, NA (II) before the recruitment window gets closed.
UPSC NDA Naval Academy (II) registration 2019: UPSC NDA, NA exam date
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) NDA, NA (II) 2019 exam will be held on November 17, 2019.
Know how to apply for UPSC NDA NA (II) Registration 2019:
1. Visit the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on the link which says, “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
3. Register yourself for Part I and Part II
4. Submit all details in the prescribed format
5. Click on Submit
6. Make fee payment
7. Download the form and take a printout for further purpose
Check documents required for UPSC NDA, NA:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy (NDA): Applicants should be 12th passed from a recognized board/institute.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must be 12th passed of 10+2 pattern and also have the Physics and Mathematics subject in class 12.
Note: To apply for the UPSC NDA, NA (II) exam, candidates can visit the official website at upsconline.nic.in.