A piece of good news for the candidates to get a job in the University Grants Commission (UGC). All the interested candidates who want to do work in the most prominent academic institution then here is an opportunity released by UGC on different posts. The last date to submit the application form for latest vacancies released by UGC is 5th April 2019.
As per the official notification, UGC has released the post of Deputy Secretary and Education Officer. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format before the application window gets closed.
Check out vacancy details:
There is a total of 6 posts released on the official website.
- Deputy Secretary- 4 Posts
- Education Officer- 2 Posts
Educational Qualification required:
Applicants should have a Masters degree from a recognised University or institute.
Check out the pay scale:
- Deputy Secretary Pay Level 12 Rs. 78,800 -Rs. 2,09,200.
- Education Officer Pay Level 11 Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 2,08,700.
Here’s how to apply for UGC latest recruitment drive:
1. Open the official website of UGC at www.ugc.ac.in
2. Click on the link of UGC job section or open the link https://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_jobs.aspx
3. On the new page, you will find the link ‘apply online’
4. Register yourself
5. Submit your application form along with the application fee
6. Download your form
7. Take a printout for further use