The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit cards for UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) July exam today. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for their JRF admit cards can download now from the official website.
Here’s how to download UGC NET July Exam Admit Card 2018:
1. Open the official website of CBSE at cbsenet.nic.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET July exam admit card
3. Submit your registration id and password to download your hall ticket
4. After submitting your details, your admit card will appear on the official website
5. Download your UGC NET admit card
6. Take a print out for future references
From this year, candidates who are going to appear for the exam will found some changes in the examination pattern. As there will be two paper for the aspirants i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Therefore, before appearing for the exam, candidates must go through the official notification first. Because incomplete information about anything always created trouble.
However, the UGC NET July 2018 exam will be held on 8th July. Those candidates will clear the UGC NET July exam 2018 will be eligible for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or will be considered for the post of assistant professor. However, this year, several changes have been made by the Board in the UGC NET July 2018 exam and also the age limit has been extended from 28 years to 30 years.
CBSE conducts NET exam twice in the year. The examination is conducted for those candidates who wanted to become an assistant professor of central university/ institute or college.