Important notice for UGC NET aspirants who have applied for June examination. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon to release the admit card for the UGC NET June CBT exam on its official website.
Candidates who had applied for the NTA NET June 2019 exam should regularly visit the website of NTA at ntanet.nic.in.
This year, UGC NET 2019 exam will be held on various dates such as June 20, 21, 2019 and June 24 to 28, 2019. According to the reports, the admit card will be released at least one month before the exam.
As per the notification released by NTA, admit cards for UGC NET exam will be available on the official website on 27th May 2019.
NTA conducts UGC NET exam twice every year for the recruitment of Assistant Professor and also for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges.
Check out some easy steps to download UGC NET 2019 Admit Card:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntanet.ac.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET June exam admit card
3. Enter registration id and password to download your hall ticket
4. After details submission, admit card will appear on the official website
5. Download UGC NET admit card
6. Take a print out for future references
Candidates should not forget their hard copy NTA UGC NET hall tickets to the exam centre.
Things to carry before entering NTA NET examination hall:
1. Don’t forget to carry UGC NET admit card
2. Carry passport size photograph
3. Take your valid photo Ids viz PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card
Note: Check more details about UGC NET June 2019 exam here.