Candidates who have not apply for the UC National Eligibility Test 2018 or UGC NET 2018 then, a good news for you that the last date for the application form submission has been extended by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research on its official website. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply for the form.
According to the reports, the last date for the form submission or the registrations date has been extended to 17th October 2018. So, candidates who were thinking that they have missed the opportunity to fill the application form for the posts of JRF or Associate Professors then, they have one more chance to submit their application form till 17th October.
Here’s how to apply for UGC NET 2018:
1. Open the official website of CSIR UGC NET at csirhrdg.res.in.
2. Login to register yourself
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Upload your photo and signature
5. Select the payment mode for the fees submission
6. Click on Ok after previewing the form
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future references
While the registration process for the UGC NET December exam was supposed to be closed on 15th October which would also be going to increase till 17th October, said reports.
However, the UGC NET examination conducts every year by the CBSE but from this year National Testing Agency is responsible to conduct the examination. Also, selected candidates will be eligible to get the Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)NET or become Lecturers in their specific subject.