Staff Selection Commission or SSC has started the application process for over 1,300 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of selection post 7. The application form can be submitted at ssc.nic.in.
As per the notification, the application form for the post can be filled till 31st August while candidates can make the fee payment till September 2.
Know more vacancy details:
The selection for thousands of vacancies will be based on the written examination in the computer-based mode. The exam will be objective type multiple-choice questions.
Candidates will have to appear for the three separate computer- based exam consisting of objective type multiple-choice questions.
Candidates need to have matriculation, higher secondary and graduation and above. To read the detailed information about qualification can be read at ssc.nic.in.
SSC Selection Posts recruitment 2019: Important dates
- Dates for submission of online applications: August 6, 2019, to August 31, 2019
- Last date for receipt of application: August 31, 2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: September 2, 2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: September 2, 2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): September 4, 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: October 14, 2019, to October 18, 2019