The State Bank of India has released a recruitment drive for the post of Specialist Officers (SO) on its official website. The notification for the same is available on the website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
Candidates who are having the interest to apply for the vacancy can submit their application through the prescribed format on the official website where the link is activated.
However, candidates can submit their application form till 24th March 2019.
Check out vacancy details for SBI SO:
The State Bank of India has released a total of 8 posts.
Check out the post details with vacancy:
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (executive education): 3
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking): 2
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing): 2
- Marketing executive SBIL Kolkata: 1
The minimum age limit for the post is 28 years while the maximum age limit is 55 years. While the age limit for candidates who are applying for marketing executive posts should be in the age bracket of 30 to 50 years.
Here's how to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in/careers
2. Click on the link to apply for the 'Recruitment of specialist cadre officer'
3. Register yourself for the vacancy
4. Upload your documents
5. Select the payment mode for the submission of application
6. Click on OK after completing your details
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future references
For faculty posts:
Candidates who will be selected will get a salary between Rs 25 lakh to Rs 40 lakh.
For Marketing executives posts:
Selected candidates will get 25 lakh per annum.