The Railway Recruitment Board will soon to release the results of RRB Group D exam in the third week of February. Therefore, aspirants should keep their eyes on the official website of RRB to check their results.
As per the reports, the Railway Recruitment Board is all set to release the results on 13th February 2019 only at rrbcdg.gov.in. Candidates who had appeared for the examination and waiting for their results will be able to check their results soon.
Railway aspirants will be able to check their results after the link gets activated on the official website of RRB.
Here’s how to check RRB Group D Exam Results 2018-19:
1. Open the official website of RRB at rrbcdg.gov.in
2. Look for the link that shows to check the results of RRB Group D exam
3. Check your results by clicking on the link
4. Submit the details asked on the new page
5. Click on OK and your result will appear
6. Download your result
7. If interested then, take a printout of it
Check out the important documents required for verification during the interview:
1) Candidates are required to bring their Class 10 examination certificate or an equivalent certificate for the identification and as a proof for date of birth and matriculation qualification.
2) Carry all the marksheet of the exams which are mentioned in the application.
3) Also, carry your documents like address proof such as voter ID, Aadhar card
4) All other documents mentioned by RRB.