The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) has announced the result for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET Level 2) on Tuesday. So, candidates who have appeared for the REET exam can check their result on the official website.
According to the official notification, the result of the REET Level 2 exam has been released on the official website. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for their REET result can check now.
Here’s how to check your REET Level 2 Exam Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of REET at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on the result link which shows ‘REET Level 2’
3. Log in to check your result
4. Click OK
5. Your result will appear on the official website
6. Download your REET Level 2 result 2018
7. Also, take printout for future reference
However, the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has conducted the REET Level 2 examination on 11th February 2018. This year, more than 9.34 lakh candidates had appeared for the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) – 2017. BSER had conducted the REET examination in two parts.
The Level 2 exams were held at 2,25 exam centres across the state while the Level 1 exams were held at 529 centres. Out of the total, only 7.34 lakh wrote the examinations. While in level-2 exams, more than 1.91 lakh candidates had appeared for the exam out of 2.08 lakh, who registered for the exams.