The National Testing Agency (NTA) would conduct its National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 exam on 5th May (Sunday). Also, the admit card for the examination has been released by the NTA on its official website.
Candidates who have applied for the exam are allowed to download their admit card till 5th May morning. Therefore, candidates who are left to apply for the medical entrance exam can download their hall tickets for NEET now.
However, it is necessary for the aspirants who are appearing for the NTA NEET exam this year should check some important instructions before appearing to the examination center.
Here are some important points that should be followed by NEET aspirants:
1. Candidates should not forget their hard copy of the NEET admit card along with the id proof like Aadhaar card, voter id, pan card or any other id proof.
2. Candidates should be overdressed for the exam, just simply wear half sleeves light color clothes.
3. Female candidates should not wear the customary dress like burkha or abaya etc..
4. Also, candidates who are planning to wear the customary dress on the examination day then, they need to report to the examination center much earlier to the hall by 12:30 pm.
5. NEET aspirants are not allowed to wear shoes inside the exam hall. Therefore, wear sandals, slippers or low heels.
This year, NTA NEET exam will be conducted between 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
NTA will conduct the NEET exam for the admission to the MBBS/BDS course in Indian medical/dental colleges.