Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online application form for the post of ANM. Interested candidates can apply for over 1000 new vacancies released at jssc.nic.in.
The application forms for the post of ANM can be filled on or before October 4, 2019. Before registration candidates should check the official notification and read the detailed the information.
JSSC has invited a total of 1985 vacancies for the post of ANM (regular, backlog).
Check vacancy details:
- ANM (Regular) 1698 Posts
- ANM (Backlog) - 287 Posts
The application process will begin on September 5, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria Required for JSSC ANM Recruitment 2019:
Educational Qualification Required:
To apply for the vacancies candidates must be 10th pass from a recognised university with ANM Training Programme.
Age Limit Required:
The minimum age limit to apply for the vacancy is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 40 years. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Know how to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of JSSC at http://jssc.nic.in/
2. Click on the link which says, "JSSC ANM Recruitment"
3. Register yourself for 1985 vacancies
4. Upload your documents required for the posts
5. Make fee payment
6. Submit JSSC ANM application form
7. Download JSSC application form
8. Take a printout for further reference
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online application begins for the post: September 5, 2019
- Last date to submit online application: October 4, 2019
Note: To know more vacancy details candidates can visit the official website of JSSC.